- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 3
- What state or country do you live in
- Virginia
Is there anything you would add or remove from my feeding routine?
Right now I’m using:
Reef Nutrition R.O.E.
Reef Nutrition Oyster Feast
Rod’s Food
Mysis shrimp
Hikari Angel Formula
Brightwell Vitamarin-M
Brightwell Garlic
My current fish are:
3 Lyretail Anthias
Magma Fairy Wrasse
Splendid Pintail Wrasse
2 DaVinci Clownfish
Candy Basslet
Starry Blenny
Watanabe Angelfish
Ruby Longfin Wrasse
I’m mainly looking to make sure I’m providing a good variety of foods and meeting the nutritional needs of all of these fish. Is there anything you’d recommend adding, or anything you think is unnecessary?
Right now I’m using:
Reef Nutrition R.O.E.
Reef Nutrition Oyster Feast
Rod’s Food
Mysis shrimp
Hikari Angel Formula
Brightwell Vitamarin-M
Brightwell Garlic
My current fish are:
3 Lyretail Anthias
Magma Fairy Wrasse
Splendid Pintail Wrasse
2 DaVinci Clownfish
Candy Basslet
Starry Blenny
Watanabe Angelfish
Ruby Longfin Wrasse
I’m mainly looking to make sure I’m providing a good variety of foods and meeting the nutritional needs of all of these fish. Is there anything you’d recommend adding, or anything you think is unnecessary?

