Help me choose my new fish(es)

Mathnes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
33
Location
Holland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I would like to hear what you think would be a good addition to my aquarium. I currently have 11 fish in my 75g.
-tomini tang
-bicolor blenny
-starry blenny
-ywg
-yellow Coris wrasse
-pink streaked wrasse
-green clown goby
-clown pair
-royal gramma
-flame hawkfish

My motivation to add more is 1. Low nutrients and 2 all the fishes I have are mostly swimming around the scape and I would like to have some more free swimming fishes. I have a list with favorites which includes longnose hawkfish, possum wrasse Swiss guard basslet and more cryptic ish fish. I don’t want to add big fish as I like the look of more small fishes although a copperband would be a great centerpiece.
I also considered angelfish(coral beauty, flame angel) but I’m not ready to go into the reefsafe with caution fish yet. ATM I’m considering adding a group of springeri damsels(5 or 6?) but not sure if this would be a good idea. Very curious about your ideas.
 
Your tank is still pretty new and fish should still be growing . I would wait.
My motto is: if it would don’t mess with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new