• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Candy Basslets Best price guaranteed !

Item Price
700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
@Acrofrags thanks for the beautiful fish! First full day in her new home and she ate a couple of bites of frozen. One was a big bite lol. She looks good and I can tell she is ready to explore her new home.

For anyone considering dealing with Acrofrags, they're super easy to work with and even messaged on Labor Day. Shipping was fast and the tiny fish was shipped in a huge box and was well insulated. Recommend 100%!
 
@Acrofrags thanks for the beautiful fish! First full day in her new home and she ate a couple of bites of frozen. One was a big bite lol. She looks good and I can tell she is ready to explore her new home.

For anyone considering dealing with Acrofrags, they're super easy to work with and even messaged on Labor Day. Shipping was fast and the tiny fish was shipped in a huge box and was well insulated. Recommend 100%!
Thank you so much! Happy Reefing :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new