Hincapiej4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't chase numbers...

But that's why there is a range, and it's good to have an idea of what trends are happening.

This is why you are now wondering and worrying what's going on. Take the bull by the horns, stop wondering and make sure that you are in a good range and it's stable.....

keep in mind, I have no problem being rude as long as in the end it helps open eyes.

Im being as nice as I can.

EstelleNJarrod

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We recently had that problem too. We couldn’t seem to figure it out. Nothing changed and then... I found a little verbetid snail growing deep inside our colony. Glue that guy shut and our candy canes are back to being fat and happy!

OP
OP
Zoa_Fanatic

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Theyre doing well today after a water change. My tiny hammer coral is still mad but everything else is returning to normal as of now.

Fish_Sticks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chasing numbers. While not the right approach, can be more deadly than letting them go untested.
- jackie chan, gandi, batman.

OP
OP
Zoa_Fanatic

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, let me just make this point.

With candies, unless they are melting off the skeleton, they are fine. Just keep parameters where they should be

Source, my tank:

They aren’t losing any tissue or anything they’re just super po’d. I can see the skeleton through the flesh and it’s been months since they’ve retracted this much. Will they recover and be fluffy again?

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back