Candy cane detached after water change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter basel146
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

basel146

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2024
Messages
75
Reaction score
33
Location
charlotte nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did a water change and my candy cane made a new branch and detached it has some white goo coming out I have a photo attached here
20250618_141232.png

Is this white stuff debris or like a disease ? I just need to know
 
looks like a polyp bailout event,

the white stuff could be its guts, mesenterial filaments, or some of its flesh disintegrating. Can't really tell in photo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new