Candy Cane splitting?

WickedHaze

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Location
Ttown
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lavender candy cane and I'm hoping it's starting to split. Can anyone tell me if it really is? Thanks in advance! ☺️

1000011725.jpg
1000011723.jpg
 
So do you think the one polyp in the front is trying to split... or no?
Maybe. That’s what mine looked like when it split, but a second mouth was clearly visible within a couple of weeks.
 
Maybe. That’s what mine looked like when it split, but a second mouth was clearly visible within a couple of weeks.
Oooh yay! I hope it is! I will definitely be keeping my eye on it then! Thank you much! ☺️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new