Candyland acro mini colony $300

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

CCAF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
37
Location
Poconos
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG
IMG_0921.jpeg
Candyland colony $300
Would trade for sunburst nem.
No shipping, local pick up or meet within 1hr of 18411
Also have a few grafted digi frags 50$ small 100$ large
 
Which candy land is this
 
will trade for bubble tips
 
I will ship if trading for sunburst, can add other frags too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new