Cannon D80 help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laird
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Laird

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
453
Reaction score
60
Location
utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I borrowed a family members cannon D40 for a few days to take some pics of my tank.

I want to take 4 kind of photos.

1-Close ups of coral under T5s, MH, and LEDs.
2-Mid shots, about a foot wide.
3-Entire tank during the day with MH, and then with T5s
4-At night with LEDs on.


What are the best setting for each of those. Also if your going to say things like to change shutter speeds and things like that you may need to explain how a little.

thanks a lot!
 
Start with the stickies at the top of this forum. There are no standard settings. There are also several threads in which I've provided help. Read through the stuff, then take a couple of shots and post them. I can help you further.
Gary
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new