Cannon Rebel EOS T3 1100D

Ms. Mermaid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
20
Location
Spring Branch, Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy this camera and wanted to know if anyone has ever used it for taking pictures of their aquariums with it? How is it for very closeup pictures? Do those closeup pictures get blurry?
If I should need to get a macro lens for it which one to get?
 
I have a t3i. Really enjoy it. The t4 has a touch screen also. Look at a Tameron 90mm lens for macro.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new