Cannot connect to doser SA 2.1 via USB

  • Thread starter Thread starter lexinverts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lexinverts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
565
Reaction score
961
Location
Corvallis, OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all:

I am trying to set up a new GHL doser 2.1 (stand alone) and I cannot connect to the doser using the USB connection with GHL Control Center. I've tried restarting the computer and the doser several times. I have also tried manually installing the driver. It told me I needed to install the 64 bit driver, so I did, but it still doesn't work. I've tried two different versions of GHL Control Center, including the new beta version.

Every time I try to connect I get the message "Could not connect. Do you want to check the settings now?"

Thanks!
 
Hello all:

I am trying to set up a new GHL doser 2.1 (stand alone) and I cannot connect to the doser using the USB connection with GHL Control Center. I've tried restarting the computer and the doser several times. I have also tried manually installing the driver. It told me I needed to install the 64 bit driver, so I did, but it still doesn't work. I've tried two different versions of GHL Control Center, including the new beta version.

Every time I try to connect I get the message "Could not connect. Do you want to check the settings now?"

Thanks!

Have you checked the com port? I'm not actually sure exactly the procedure to check which com port is correct, but if you try com 1 through 4, I bet one of those work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new