GHL Connect - app version 3.34.3 - Cannot connect to Doser 2.1

  • Thread starter Thread starter paal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

paal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
66
Reaction score
79
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Out of nowhere" I can no longer connect to my GHL Doser 2.1 using the GHL Connect app (version 3.34.3. android)
I noticed that the app had automatically updated less than a week ago (26. Feb 2026), so my immediate suspicion was that it was related to this somehow.

EDIT: The doser is my only GHL product, so cannot test anything else.

Anyone else having similar issues?
 
Bumping this up and hopefully someone can help you
 
Not sure it is the issue but have you updated the firmware lately? (GHL control center via USB)
 
I have this same issue. Did you by any chance find a fix ?
Just tried logging in again. Still no access. (and still no newer version available for the app it seems)

I just dumped a lot of SPS from the tank, so my dosing is set to more than I need atm: I'm just unplugging the whole unit for 6-8 hours every night and that luckily just works out. (Though it IS kind of annoying, I must say :P )

Not sure it is the issue but have you updated the firmware lately? (GHL control center via USB)
To be honest I didn't even know it had a USB -interface(!) I've always just used the wifi connection and phone app.

I should be able to download a similar program to a laptop and adjust values via USB? That's awesome! :)
 
Set to static IP solved my problems with this exact situation.

I also updated the WiFi firmware which didn’t solve issue.
 
To be honest I didn't even know it had a USB -interface(!) I've always just used the wifi connection and phone app.

I should be able to download a similar program to a laptop and adjust values via USB? That's awesome! :)
just note: for dosers the usb connector is male A. you’ll likely need a usb 2.0 male A to male A connector which are harder to find these days; amazon is your friend . Get the latest GHL connect for windows from the support site.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new