Trident NP Calibration Change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JeffB418
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JeffB418

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
966
Reaction score
854
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just a few weeks ago I was able to calibrate my trident NP with my own values... but I went in today... and it no longer lets me. It looks like my app was rolled back to the version from Aug 2024... am I going crazy? Here is the post below that they pushed an updated fusion in Feb.

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?35347-Apex-Fusion-Update-February-2025
Both my phone app and the web based fusion app show Aug 2024...

Can anyone else confirm when you click "calibrate" that it no longer opens prompts up for you to enter your own values as stated here:
https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?35346
 
The calibration to Hanna didn't work properly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new