Trident np calibration

painter1982

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
1,080
Location
82716
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to calibrate my trident np. I go into configure. I slide it to calibrate. I also mark “prime sample”? Or do I prime it with the sample then go back in and calibrate? The reason I ask is when I slid it to calibrate and marked prime sample it started doing its thing. But it has only sucked about 1/4” out of the calibration solution. That seems like it would still have my tank water in the machine and not actually using the calibration solution.
 
You should prime sample from the tank and then calibrate. Then after calibration, re-run the test so it reflects the values. But note that the values might still be wildly off until a week as it sorts itself out. Not sure why it does that but it got closer to my Hannah after a couple of days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new