Cannot get Adafruit.io and email notifications working at the same time.

im_jeremy5

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

As the title says, I cannot get adafruit.io and email notifications working at the same time. I am on 4.2 although, I had this issue on 4.0 as well.bI can check the email notifications box, enter my info, and I recieve emails. OR I can check adafruit.io and enter my adafruit.io info and that works, BUT I cannot do them both at the same time.

Whichever I enter first is the only one that will function.

For example, if I enter my email info and get it working, then check adafruit.io and enter that info, when I click update and reload reef-pi, adafruit.io will be unchecked when I return to the telemetry page and it will not function. Same if I do it the other way around. If I set up adafruit.io then try to get email working, adafruit.io is the only thing that will function.

This is huge for me as I work out of town for 2 days a week. I need those notifications. Also, with my isp blocking port 80 I cannot access reef-pi as a web server outside my home so adafruit.io is important to me as well.

Thank you for any help

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can maybe bump the thread for you to see if we can get you some help

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll need some time to test through this. I am using the email,sms, prometheus telemetry right now. Due to volume limit i have not used adafruit io as of now, but i can set up small test build to validate this. Just wanted to say that we have not dropped the ball on this. I dont expect a bug, but if its there I'll get it addressed.

Back