Cannot get Jebao Doser working!!

paxton.rock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Messages
162
Reaction score
71
Location
abilene
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already know you have to have 2.4 ghz WiFi. Which I completed. I have disabled 5 ghz and I am connected to 2.4 ghz.

I have completely added the device to my account. But when I hold down on the device to setup the dosing schedule and Chanel’s, it gets stuck on a loading screen at 0% FOREVER

IMG_7876.png IMG_7877.png
 
The Doser probably has a very weak wifi signal.

Can you download a Wifi analyzer tool on your phone, and pull some SnR dB values from that location on your wifi band?

If your getting strong signals, then the doser's wifi controller is probably toast, and you should RMA.
 
I already know you have to have 2.4 ghz WiFi. Which I completed. I have disabled 5 ghz and I am connected to 2.4 ghz.

I have completely added the device to my account. But when I hold down on the device to setup the dosing schedule and Chanel’s, it gets stuck on a loading screen at 0% FOREVER

IMG_7876.png IMG_7877.png
Having the exact same problem myself...Re-added the doser to the WiFi network too...which would imply the signal is plenty strong enough...meh, now what.
Did you have any joy?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new