Can't decide on a light?

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
475
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at wills or

VIPARSPECTRA 165W LED Aquarium Light? What is the better light ? Or recommended black box light? Love to see pics also.​

 
I have the wills on my 40 gallon. It is a beast on that tank. If I had a complaint, it doesn't have a dusk or dawn setting, but for a budget light can't go wrong.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20251101_042423001.jpg
    PXL_20251101_042423001.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 52
I like the daisy chain feature that wills has
But I also kike the dimmer on and off feature to hta via spectra has also. With the wells I can just hook it up to my apex and program it from there.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new