Cant find my hermit crab!

paulrathor92

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
40
Location
Bay city
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home to my hermit crabs empty shell stuck in the rock and there's no sign of him. There's only 2 clowns in the tank. Will he come back to his shell?
20210416_185700.jpg
 
Are there other shells in the tank? Or snails?

Is it possible he's just tucked into the shell where you can't see it?
 
I belive he couldn't move because of the shell being wedged between the rocks. And ditched it but another crab came by and switched shells. Still no sign of the shelless one.
 
I belive he couldn't move because of the shell being wedged between the rocks. And ditched it but another crab came by and switched shells. Still no sign of the shelless one.
I had one get bullied out of his shell
he wanted to hide in the rocks and cover up with sand
if you can find him corner him with a shell or pick him up by the front end and stick his butt in the shell for him
 
I came home to my hermit crabs empty shell stuck in the rock and there's no sign of him. There's only 2 clowns in the tank. Will he come back to his shell?
20210416_185700.jpg
did you ever find hime?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new