Cant find Panta Rhei anywhere

AmazingYocool

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2024
Messages
81
Reaction score
64
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking to get a orange spotted filefish for my aquarium, and heard that they love this stuff. (Specifically the polyp pellets)

Ive seen old posts of people using websites but none of the ones I find still have it in stock or even on the website at all. Any ideas on where I can get some? Or possibly a better replacement?

Ty :)
 
I haven't seen the Panta Rhei fish food around in a while. I don't know what happened with it, but after a quick check I am also not seeing it available anywhere.
 
Im looking to get a orange spotted filefish for my aquarium, and heard that they love this stuff. (Specifically the polyp pellets)

Ive seen old posts of people using websites but none of the ones I find still have it in stock or even on the website at all. Any ideas on where I can get some? Or possibly a better replacement?

Ty :)
Unique corals was the last I knew of that sold this but this is most available in Europe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new