Can't get iPhone videos to load from phone or MacBook

CoachRichardson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Messages
215
Reaction score
221
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, Not sure what I am doing wrong but I can't get my videos I take from my iPhone to upload from my iPhone or my MacBook. Most videos posted in the forum I can't view either. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!
 
I know for my iphone before I hit publish I need to let the videos upload to 100% usually takes 30-45secs
 
Or you can tx to PC and save as...jpg (jpeg) Noative is HEIC and that does not work on some websites.
 
Thank you. I guess I can't do anything with the videos I already have?
You can pribably convert those as well if you have teh codecs. Do some google searches and you'll get them figured out. It took me a few to get it - former android guy to iPhone was a shock to my system of 'just works'
 
You should be able to open your existing photos on your Mac and "Save as" .jpg

You can convert your videos to .mp4 in iMovie on your Mac:
1. Import media
2. File -> Share -> File
3. Choose format like 720p then "Next"
4. WAIT FOR iMovie to ALERT "done converting" -- does lots of stuff with files in destination
*iMovie seems to auto-save as .mp4 by default
 
You should be able to open your existing photos on your Mac and "Save as" .jpg

You can convert your videos to .mp4 in iMovie on your Mac:
1. Import media
2. File -> Share -> File
3. Choose format like 720p then "Next"
4. WAIT FOR iMovie to ALERT "done converting" -- does lots of stuff with files in destination
*iMovie seems to auto-save as .mp4 by default
Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new