Cant not keep healthy millis

  • Thread starter Thread starter hectat2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks for the help... I go today to get my water test in my lfs
 
Went to my lfs they reading is the same I take out the chemipure bag and left only the reactor working with phosguard to see what happens now. Hope anything get upset with the change
 
I just add one more to my tank a take of the gfo bag out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new