Cant post in tarde forum

rpogge2

Zoa Junkie !
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I tried to post a thread in the trading forum. ANd it is telling me I do not have permission. I am new to this forum, IS there a waiting period, or a minimum number of posts I must reach before I can trade ... or?

I have some aswome Zoas Im looking to trade, I have gotten about 30 different zoas and plays from ZoaFrag.com that I am now starting to frag off as they have begun to grow in my tank. =p Im lookign to trade for some new ones rather than keep spending so much $$ on buying frags ... cause its starting to get expensive :cool:

PS I searched a bit, and did find that regulat members SHOULD be allowed to post, buy, sell. Just not auction. So I did poke around before asking :)

Thanks!,

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3415

"To limit the amount of people just signing up to sell things here on Club-Zoa we have decided to limit selling to members that have at least 25 posts and have been a member for at least 30 days.

If you have any questions or concerns about this please start a thread in the feedback forum."

OP
OP
rpogge2

rpogge2

Zoa Junkie !
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about trading though? :D
I just wana swap !
Ill stick around and contribute to threads I promise. Im about to post another one about my new maxijet conversion kits I just got in from pro aquatics :)

http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3415

"To limit the amount of people just signing up to sell things here on Club-Zoa we have decided to limit selling to members that have at least 25 posts and have been a member for at least 30 days.

If you have any questions or concerns about this please start a thread in the feedback forum."

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the reason why this also applies to trading, is that in the past we have had people come in and promise they will send their stuff in a trade, and then once they recieve their stuff, they dissapear and dont send to the other person......

so that is why this applies to selling AND trading forums.

the real reason is to establish a little bit of history and trust with the other members on the site before they do business with you.

OP
OP
rpogge2

rpogge2

Zoa Junkie !
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK that makes sense. Ill wait :)
Thanks for the answer it makes perfect sense now :)

the reason why this also applies to trading, is that in the past we have had people come in and promise they will send their stuff in a trade, and then once they recieve their stuff, they dissapear and dont send to the other person......

so that is why this applies to selling AND trading forums.

the real reason is to establish a little bit of history and trust with the other members on the site before they do business with you.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 74.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back