Cant quite identify this SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter blasterman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blasterman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Messages
1,730
Reaction score
1,960
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked it up in the early spring from a reef shop that had no idea what it was.

I think its a stylo...metallic green?

Godawful slow growing coral. Parked next to a purple thats going nuts like they all do so its not the tank.

Amazing actinic green though.
 
I have a purple one that I don't know what it is either lol
 
That looks identical to ome I picked up today and my local lfs said it was a psammacora.. though I think it's a stylo trying to get an I'd on it as well
 
This
 

Attachments

  • 20210620_192821.jpg
    20210620_192821.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210620_192824.jpg
    20210620_192824.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 27

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new