Can't remember a LFs I stumbled across in Nashville

shollis2814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I am pretty familiar with a lot of the LFS in Nashville. I stumbled across one a couple of years ago and went a couple of times, but can't remember the name/location. I have checked my Google Timeline. Here's what I know about it.

- I live near Nipper's Corner. This was north of me, but not more than 30 minutes or so
- It's on the bottom floor of a bluish gray, 3-4 story building, and it's next door (or was) to a museum of something like AA Biblical history.
- It was a smaller store on the inside
- They had a nice $5/10/15/25 frag tank
- Through a glass door, you could see the owner's pretty impressive bourbon collection in the office/workspace.

I realize this place may not be open still. I know it's not 7 Seas, AC, Emerald Bay, etc.
This ring any bells?

Thanks in advance!

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 seas old location in Hendersonville, he’s behind target in River gate mall now… by mellow vape

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back