- Joined
- May 19, 2023
- Messages
- 3,751
- Reaction score
- 2,772
- Location
- Memphis
- What state or country do you live in
- Tennessee
1) I’m going to have about a 10 day gap from when I run out until I get my new batch made. I used last months formula and adjust the days to 14, using the purple grid, the amounts are the same at either 14 or 7 days? I also must have mucked up last months formula. I have new bottles and the amount missing doesn’t match what I was putting in. For example. Si and F are more for 14 and 7 days then are what are missing from the bottle, bottles were new last months sigh….
Shouldn’t the amounts change due to how many days solution I want to make? Or do I have to do that math?
2) See video. I assume it has to go in a high water flow area? I didn’t realize this would precipitate.
Shouldn’t the amounts change due to how many days solution I want to make? Or do I have to do that math?
2) See video. I assume it has to go in a high water flow area? I didn’t realize this would precipitate.
