captive bred black tangs

The Ugly Phase

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
677
Reaction score
455
Location
Somewhere
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1778191764459.png
 
Not sure what’s my feelings about a black saltwater fish that costs a harm and a leg, what brought me to saltwater from freshwater was the rainbow of colours that we can only get with salt water, saying that I think I still prefer the good old yellow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new