Captive bred Fridman's Pseudochromis

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,358
Reaction score
11,354
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
While doing a search for captive bred Fridman's Pseudochromis I see that Proaquatix is a breeder.
Does ORA do these anymore?
 
While doing a search for captive bred Fridman's Pseudochromis I see that Proaquatix is a breeder.
Does ORA do these anymore?
I'm pretty sure they do :) I'll find the link quick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new