Captive bred Mandarins by Biota

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ross
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Does anyone have any experience with the new captive bred mandarins that Biota is putting out? They claim that they eat frozen and pellets. The price is a little high at $80 per fish, but I'm all about conserving the ocean. I just ordered one.
I am seriously thinking of getting a biota mandarin due to the fact that they eat pellets and frozen food and were captive bred and used to the home aquarium and it will be easier not to have to worry about keeping pods. I saw on one and they range from $99 to live aquaria sells them for $159. I will go with the $99.
 
I am seriously thinking of getting a biota mandarin due to the fact that they eat pellets and frozen food and were captive bred and used to the home aquarium and it will be easier not to have to worry about keeping pods. I saw on one and they range from $99 to live aquaria sells them for $159. I will go with the $99.
Got mine from Algaebarn, he’s still doing great. Skip the middleman and order straight from Biota website. Sometime it pays to pay alittle more to avoid problems.
 
Get them direct from Biota. Free shipping over $150 and no tax for most states. Algae barn and other places like LA just drop shop directly from Biota.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new