Captive clownfish bred!!

EakTheFreak

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
611
Reaction score
498
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Officially one of the coolest things I’ve seen in my 4 years of reefing!!

Two captive bred clowns added to the tank at different times paired up and laid eggs.

Wish I had the time to harvest and raise. With this pair the offspring would be off the charts amazing!!

2A8DBAA4-EF55-4360-A82F-7C30691837F2.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new