Caramel cucumber

Mark Bradley

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Messages
625
Reaction score
801
Location
London, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added a caramel cucumber today and one of my boxing shrimp immediately seemed to attack it. I’ve guarded it for the last hour and things have settled down - just worried that during the night the shrimp will attack. Is this a common trait for boxing shrimp? I have a true pair of the shrimps and they don’t bother snails, hermits or starfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new