Carbon Doser Regulator for Stand Alone Dosing Pump

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
787
Location
Nashville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states I've got a Carbon Doser Regulator its about two years old but has only been used for maybe six months I would like to trade it for a stand alone dosing pump.

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new