Carbon Dosing Charts

DMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
265
Reaction score
164
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone post some links to the old "ReefKeeping" carbon dosing charts. I remember there were charts for vodka and vinegar. I'm currently dosing vinegar in a 120g system, and have reached zero levels of nitrate and po4. My question is once zero levels are acheived do I cut back to a maintenance level. I can't remember if I'm suppose to cut back to half the dose and monitor for rise. Or if I just gradually cut back until the no3 and po4 start to rise again. I've been searching for Randy's old articles on the subject, but keep getting errors. Any updated info would be helpfull, or just links to some articles. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new