Care for nems

I have 6 BTAs 4 small, 2 medium. On the left are the two big ones. You can see the slight difference in color.
They host sexy shrimp and Anemone crabs. My young clown pair have not discovered them yet, maybe someday.
My parameters are as follows:
sg - 1.023
Temp - 78
Alk - 8
pH - 8.3
Ca 430
Mg 1340
I dose with Triton Method, and have a refugium under strong lighting.
I was using Red Sea Reef Care Program with the Coral Colors /Reef Energy
I spot feed them LRS Nano Frenzy 2x week. They gets some PE Mysis pellets when they float to them.
They are currently under 2 x Hydra 26 HD, in acclimation mode, (a month) Prior to that under AI Prime HD.
I have had my Bicolors split, they are small but the person I got them from said they are frequent splitters.

IMG_1723.JPG
 
<5 NO3 & <.1 PO4

Outside of that I've not noticed my nems to give a hoot what I do with the rest of my parameters as long as I don't get any major swings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new