Care to explain?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same exact photographs of two different coral? Which one is which and where's the correct photograph for each one? Interested in the Forgemaster. I currently have the Firebreather. Thank you.

24 Hour Live Sale Is Back....WWC Tax Time LIVE SALE!!
Firebreather Acropora
WWC%20Firebreather%20MC%20SM.jpg

WWC 10th Anniversary 2-Day LIVE SALE! Celebrate 10 years with us!
Forgemaster Acropora
kEhkK9c.jpg

Last edited:

UnbalancedNights

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey it seems like they posted the wrong picture for the the firebreather acro. If you click on both links and look at the frags you will the they do not look similar to each other.

OP
OP
Scorpius

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'm sure they're different. I have the Firebreather and was interested in the Forgemaster. I always look for colony shots and saw the same photo for each.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's true! We made a mistake in our database in regards to the WWC Forgemaster versus the WWC Firebreather during the 24 Hour Tax Time Live Sale in February earlier this year (hopefully there aren't anymore prior to that). With over 1000 different varieties of Acropora in our database it can get a little crazy trying to keep everything straight at times.

We are working diligently trying to get our database completely sorted by this spring. And I don't mean just Acropora. I mean everything! At the moment we have 58 varieties of Montipora, 60+ Zoanthids, 100+ Chalices, 1000+ Acropora, and the list goes on and on and on... So you can see it's quite an undertaking. This is all part of growing pains and we're working hard to make it a bullet proof system :)

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%
Back