• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CaribSea shapes Rocks

endy0430

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
166
Location
Miami, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F424172A-8341-4738-85E7-0C12D7BB760B.jpeg
BEFF5DBE-5538-484D-9E9B-5008CFC16DB5.jpeg
local pickup only I have 40lbs brand new never been in water. Paid 200 asking 150 obo. Located in Kendale Lakes Fl
 
Curious as to why you didn’t end up using em ? I heard they’re good and I heard couple odd reviews that they are not . I have 2 xl Arches the 24inch Arches I plan on my next build . They do look Good .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new