Caring for my Rescued Monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streetlamp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Streetlamp

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
558
Reaction score
499
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following this thread https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/1-frag-3-ids.666660/ I now have a monti frag of some description to care for. I wasn't really planning on SPS this early the tank isn't even 3 months old with just a stock white LED light. I have a new light Redsea reef Led 50 on order. Where should this frag live? High flow as near the stock light for the time being? Can it be id'd?

1283859-dc72d7f34ac350613119a813c44b487c.jpg
 
It was being over run by GSP I bought it as a gsp frag from my LFS. You can see where the gsp was
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new