Carpet Anemone Colors

Yes, they arrived, alive and healthy. Will wait a couple more days for them to settle more.
Ahh...Apologies. I was under the impression you were putting on the website on the 30th, not that they arrived at the shop on the 30th.

Thanks for the video, they look great! Look forward to seeing them on the website!
 
The divers just sent me a message that they think they have more and will send me pics tonight. Not sure they fully understand Gigantea vs Haddoni despite many conversations and photo comparisons I've sent them. We'll see.
 
I’ve never seen verucae like this. I think gig and haddoni are hybridizing
IMG_1810.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new