Carpet Anemone feeding

JRH_12345

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
16
Location
Wappingers Falls
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a 20 gallon tank with a Female Clown, 3 hermit crabs, a chocolate chip starfish, and a carpet anemone, I feed them every other day, but I would like to grow my carpet anemone without overfeeding or crashing my system how often should I feed my carpet anemone? His name is RJ. (I am only 13 years old)
1000018171.jpg
1000018116.jpg
 
You can spot feed them . Give them a mysis shrimp or a small fish to eat . Place in to the carpet anemone and watch it to make sure he’s eating it .
 
You can spot feed them . Give them a mysis shrimp or a small fish to eat . Place in to the carpet anemone and watch it to make sure he’s eating it .
Thank you very much!! How often should I feed RJ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new