Moving a large Haddoni Carpet Anemone

Travis Warren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
910
Reaction score
476
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone. I thought o would share moving my large 15 inch plus haddoni carpet anemone from my frag tank to my main display tank. I moved several coral out of my 280 gallon main display and built a perfect spot for the haddoni. I moved him yesterday at 4 pm and this morning his foot is under the rock I put for him. 20260314_161600.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20260314_160643.mp4
    13 MB
  • 20260315_074101.mp4
    36.5 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new