Cat shark hatched

Pics of the two cat sharks. One looks male and the one I hatched looks female. Waiting for the female to get a little bit bigger and she will join the male. Similar colors on each but the male is darker, not sure if you can tell in the pictures. Both are active at night when they are hungry. I will try and get a pic of both of them together so you can see the color differences. Waiting to add one more female to these two. Still feeding on raw shrimp and LRS nano frenzy. I think the LRS has the best variety that I could possibly ever give them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211114_022353981.jpg
    IMG_20211114_022353981.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20211015_004100880.jpg
    IMG_20211015_004100880.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20211114_022353981.jpg
    IMG_20211114_022353981.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 72
That is pretty awesome. Would love to see a build thread for your pond.
Maybe I'll do that one day. Easily the cheapest thing I've ever put together, maybe cost 60- 75 at the most. Framed it in with 2x4s and then used a pond liner from home Depot to line it. Works great. The skimmer was the most expensive thing as it is rated for 600 gallons but I found it used from someone local here shutting down a large tank. I may do a step by step one day on the pool and how to build it. Like I said really really affordable and you can put peices of tile or stained wood work around the outside of the pool and make it looks presentable. Thanks for showing interest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new