0   0   0
1642873945356.png

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is catalina and i use to have a 20 gallon thank but recently after Christmas i was able to get a 60 gallon thank. I been doing this for about 9 months now so excited but sad because many fishes dies and one anemone but i am learing and fixing my mistakes.

Hi Catalina and Welcome! Glad you joined. I'm Lisa. Sorry for your losses. Just take it slow. Some fish can live 25+ years, so do your research as now that you're fixing whatever needed fixing, healthy ones may be with you a LONG time (3-25+ years).It can be heartbreaking to lose a fish, so glad to hear your tank and YOU have BBA - Bounce Back Ability - it is a great life skill and great for this hobby, too

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Catalina .
This is a amazing place for advice

not dwelling on the passed and moving forward .

post questions in their appropriate categories
Now is a perfect time to start a build thread to follow and document progress .

happy reefing !

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back