Catch of the Week

Lee's Fragtacular Corals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
341
Reaction score
41
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post pictures of your recent catches. I'll start, caught three Blues this morning, going to throw them on the grill for dinner.
DSCN6499.jpg
 
I recently caught a cold, Does that count? (lol) I would love to fish but never have the time. Maybe some day. Enjoy them in great health
 
I've had horrible luck this year so far, best I've got was a 14" bass which is just barely a keeper so it got tossed back to grow up some more.
 
Great catches! And great thread!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new