Catching a big bristle in nano

Mattyice008

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
646
Reaction score
95
Location
Gainesville, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 16 nuvo and I finally noticed what could have killed the tiny little clown goby. There is like a 5 inch bristle worm, COULD be a fire worm. I almost got it during feeding but it got away. Ideas? I CANNOT move the rock and there is a very very small space.
 
Lol or ask a female relative they may think you're a crossdresser and they probably wont believe youre using it to catch worms but
The dirt deed must be done lol
 
Panty hose works good on smaller BW's but not so on the big ones.
I am positive a BW did not kill your Clown Goby. Fire Worm maybe.
Buy a BW trap for the bigger ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new