CATO RBTA for trade

FishWrangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
16
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for some pallys, euphyllia, or shrooms.....which are pretty much the only things that grow well in the biocube.

My RBTA split about 3 weeks ago and the new one needs to go...he keeps moving around.

Clinton pickup

DACA88A2-58B1-4C2D-8A7F-002BA2AC8D48_zpsaqa1l9ii.jpg
 
Last edited:
If anyone has one of these I would love to have one.......
 
man keith your the best thanks...........
 
Cato RBTA split again last week....

Trade for some pallys, euphyllia, or
shrooms, I don't have much luck with anything else. Would love something that isn't the color green.

PM me!

 
Where in ct? I have some blow pop zoas and some other multi colored ones. Shoot me a text 2034823224

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new