Caulastrea Species

  • Thread starter Thread starter kireek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
3,359
Reaction score
3,661
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a method of distinguishing the caulastrea species apart.I made the mistake of placing my red and teal variety next to my green colonies.Let's just say the red and teal won.I prefer to group them together for ease of feeding and to save space in my Nano.


DSCF8133.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new