CB Beast Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter luke33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

luke33

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
3,172
Reaction score
877
Location
Indianapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been watching this frag color up for a while now, it looks pretty similar to the CB Beast Mode, what do you think? I wouldn't even charge 1k for it : ) anyone have a similar?

Under Blue LED



Under Daylight

 
It looks like a really nice frag you have there. If you do choose to sell a piece one day don't be like the other gaugers and price it reasonably so everyone in the hobby can have a shot in owning a very nice coral. So let me know:);)
 
Ha, you don't have to worry there as I have always sold sps really cheap. But I'm more of a hoarder than a seller :D I just thought that was an interesting piece
 
Nice, too bad it doesn't look as great under whites. Nice piece though for sure
 
Nice, too bad it doesn't look as great under whites. Nice piece though for sure

Very true! But I have only had it for a month. When I first got it the frag was brown with cream polyps, now its more cream with a green hue with dark maroon polyps. I would bet after it encrusts more and starts to branch it will be an absolute stunner.
 
Going to be a stunner for u hopefully! I'll take a frag for 20 when it grows out.[emoji51]
 
Going to be a stunner for u hopefully! I'll take a frag for 20 when it grows out.[emoji51]

Well since you called me a liar in a prior thread, it would only be $200 for you, everyone else can have it for $20 ;)
 
Ha, glad u interpreted it that way. U might re read what I wrote.
 
Hot frag but in my opinion doesn't look anything like the CB beast mode. Where did you get this one? And what's it called?
 
I got it at Modern Aquatix out of Indianapolis. I believe its being called the Shirley Temple.

I don't think I've ever seen a CB Beast mode in normal lighting.
 
I think it's spot on here is a pic nice piece.
upload_2016-3-24_8-37-34.png
 
Looks pretty nice in that pic. Would love to see it in person under normal lighting. But who am I kidding, even if its that nice I still wouldn't dump a grand on it!
 
Agreed^ but what's funny is that's his WISIWIG pic from eBay. But his mother colony of it is way more blue based...?!?!?
 
The mother colony looks like a xmas tree with colored led's hung on it, then taken a photo with only blue led's on.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new