CB Flaming Unicorn FS

BReefer13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
223
Reaction score
110
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,

Is time to frag a bit of my stunning CBFU colony. I am offering these up for $150.00 shipped. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Thank you!

IMG_1676.JPG
IMG_1676_1.JPG
IMG_1682.JPG
IMG_1701.JPG
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, I appreciate all the attention on this post. The pics below is what I have left, price is $150 shipped to #1 and #2, and #250 shipped for #4. Let me know if any questions, thank you all!

1.png
2.png
3.png
 
Last edited:
Sorry, the pics got messed up apparently, but you get the idea.
 
I had to frag some more to attend everyone. Sorry the picture isnt the best, #5, #6, and #8 are available at $150.00 shipped.

There you go:

33 - Copy.jpg 22 - Copy.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new