CB Maleficent par recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

speedstar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
704
Reaction score
1,029
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this in my old tank a 40g pretty much directly under a 250w MH, and it was pretty much all red. I moved it to a new 300g and it has turned green
cb.JPG
. I am assume I need more PAR as I went with LED's and everyone was saying start low with them, but i think this is a sign that I need more light. Thoughts opinions?

Thanks
 
Some searching showed Bubba keeps his at 400Par. SO I am going to start tweaking up the lights and see if that changes anything.
 
My Mal and SCOP have looked almost the same for the last 7 months! Just slowly encrusting so frustrating. Hoping soon they are gonna blow up like the others but man they are taking up some primo space for not much coral. Sittin around 260/270.
 

Attachments

  • 50DF5CEB-B79A-4E28-BCAD-754318F213D2.png
    50DF5CEB-B79A-4E28-BCAD-754318F213D2.png
    720.1 KB · Views: 116

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new