CB Wide Barred Latezonatus CLownfish auction for Danny's family starting bid $1

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright Guy's I am hoping to get a good size donation from the winner of this auction to help Danny's family. While we all can't even begin to imagine what Danny's wife is going through right now. Let us close our eyes for a few seconds and say a prayer for the healing of Danny's loved ones going through this terrible tragedy. Think about a loved one that is the closest to your heart and put yourself in Danny's Wifes shoes for a second befor putting in your bid....

100% of this auction proceed will go to Danny's family through R2R fundraising account....The only thing you have to paypal me is $49.95 for shipping to a Fed Ex Hold Station. You must pick up your package at a hold station near you to increase the chances of a live arrival. If for any reason this fish arrives DOA. Please know that this fish is for a donation for a very good cause and I am already at a negative after I purchase this fish from the Breeder. With that said....I will do my best to pack and safely ship this fish to your destination (reassurance:these fish are very hardy shippers) If the fish arrives DOA Im sorry but I cannot offer any DOA policy. The money will be going to a great cause and help ease some of the financial burden that Danny's wife has suddenly encountered....

the aution will run for 7 days!!!! and wll end exactly at 12:00 midnight Hawaii time on 4/1/11 Highest Bidder will get this beautiful fish...If the highest bidder fails to pay or provide the necessary information I need to ship this package. I will go with the second highst bidder and so on....Any questions please call me direct at (808)782-1967 mahalo and aloha Les @ WPH!

GOOD LUCK STARTING RIGHT NOW!!! STARTING BID IS $1 DO I HEAR A $2?? HOLLA!!! :)

latz2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about someone from Hawaii....STEP IT UP!!! NO SHIPPING REQUIRED!!! REPRESENT THE 808 STATE :)

OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im about to get off work soon....it's 5:36 am ..does someone wanna take over encouraging the bids to go higher for Danny's family....while I get some zzzZZZ? Lets Keep this 7 day Latz clownfish auction....going! If we hit a certain number Im going to add on a kicker!!! :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok well it's about that time to get off work now......and go home for a beauty nap (last I looked I need a lot of that) :)

1rst Kicker....... add one box of Hawaiian Chocolate Macadamia nuts... (ono licious!)

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$75. And I will put this fish in the Macna tank we are giving to a school in Des Moines. So two parties get rewarded. The Macadamia nunts will go in my belly so I can get fatter.

The Alternative Reef

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome of you Les. Very great.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back