CB Wide Barred Latezonatus CLownfish auction for Danny's family starting bid $1

Reef Keeper 18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**** I wanted that fish esp for such a price. Just there was asome business that needed to be taken care of and the money had to be used for more inportant things in my life

OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
next kicker.....a bag of hawaiian Coffee grounds....to get you started with your days....:)

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mmmmm, Hawaiian coffee!!! That's definitely stirring the coffee snob, in me!

OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Is the final day....Here is the final Kicker.... theres a suprise in this auction....and trust me it will be a good one!!!

Zef004 your still the leader at $181

Hurry Guys.....we have about 24 hours left for this auction thats going to help Danny's family!!.... Your getting.....1 CB wide Barred Latezonatus Clownfish,box of Hawaiian Chocolate,bag of Hawaiian Coffee,a brand new bottle of Coral RX,and the last kicker to this auction will be a BIG SURPRISE! :)

Aloha Les @ WPH

OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 hours LEFT!!! here is the big surprise I was telling you about!!!....do you know why I posted two pictures of the same fish on my first post??? It's because The Hight bidder will not only get one Latezonatus clownfish.............But two!!!:bigsmile::bigsmile:

So Not only are you getting not one....But two CB Latezonatus Clownfish
your getting a box of hawaiian chocolates
your getting a bag of hawaiian coffee
your getting a new bottle of coral RX coral dip!!
and the shipping will remain the same at $49.95

THE HIGH BID IS AT $181.00!!!

6 hour left!!! im ending this auction at 12 midnight hawaii time!!! hurry hurry hurry:wink:

THE BEST PART OF THIS WHOLE THING IS THAT 100% OF THE FUNDS RAISED WILL GO TO DANNY'S FAMILY IN THIS TIME OF NEED!!!

ALOHA LES @ WPH

Was that a Big surprise???

Last edited:

Billgax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP! Makes me wish I wasn't a filthy poor slouch... Awesome deal and awesome folks for doing this!

OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
190 (may be over already?)

ALoha wanlail (im sorry this auction was over at 12:00 midnight pacific standard time) I can try and talk to my supplier to see if they can sell me additional Latezonatus clownfish....if it's ok with my supplier to sell me more Latezonatus clownfish than the original two I have for this auction...the total donation to Danny's family for your offer bid would be matched at the winning bidders price $185... minus my cost for the clowns....If you email me at [email protected] I will get back to you with an answer...I figure it's more money donated to Dannys family if I can raise funds from more Latezonatus clownfish instead of just two...anyways thanks for your bid offer...I hope Im able to help you get a great deal on these clownfish + the other kicker items listed as well...mahalo for your bid offer for helping Danny's family out...aloha Les @ WPH

Last edited:
OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations, and a big Mahalo Nui Loa sw52275 for your winning bid of $185. Your entire bid will be donated to help Danny's family in their time of crisis! Please send me an email to [email protected] and I will respond to you requesting the information I need in order to proceed with shipping your winning items...you can also call me at (808)782-1967
Aloha Les @ WPH

OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Donation Sent for this Auction.......Shane should be receiving his Two Latezonatus Clownfish,Hawaiian Chocolates,Hawaiian Coffee,and Coral RX dip today........Thank You very much Shane for your winning bid. GOd Bless........Aloha Les @ WPH

wanlail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bud,
your pm box was full. I tried sending you an email but didn't get a response. Were you still able to setup another set?

OP
OP
wetpetshawaii

wetpetshawaii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bud,
your pm box was full. I tried sending you an email but didn't get a response. Were you still able to setup another set?

Aloha Kevin......Karen Brittain sent me an email and she will donate two of her CB widebarred Latezonatus clownfish.....so If you want to contact me at (808)782-1967 I can get you the two clownfish,1 box of Hawaiian Chocolate,1 bag of Hawaiian coffee.....if you can match the winning bid price of $185 to add to the donation plus $49.95 shipping.......sorry I dont have another bottle of coral RX dip...but I can perhaps add in something else as a substitute......Aloha Les @ WPH

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back