• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC INFERNO ANEMONE

jace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 super healthy and vibrant infernos. It's actually more colorful then it appears in picture.

Size: 3"

Price: $650 each SHIPPED

inferno1.jpg

inferno2 (2).jpg

Pitt84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a Inferno from Jace not too long ago, excellent seller and great packaging.
Highly recommended. And the Inferno was fire!!!

OP
OP
J

jace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a Inferno from Jace not too long ago, excellent seller and great packaging.
Highly recommended. And the Inferno was fire!!!

Thanks Bro. It's a fast grower. In 2 mnths it'll be atleast 50% bigger, you'll see. lol. Again thanks for purchasing.

Jace's inferno is one of the healthiest around. Mine grew so fast and never skipped a beat on feeding. GLWS bro.

Thanks man. You have alot of great corals too and your price is unbeatable! I didn't realize you have such a diverse coral collection. You have enough stuff to open a store!!! lol.

Luis2311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I know it’s an old post just wondering if you still have an inferno for sale?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%
Back